SERENITY POWER CABLE
Over the years, the Serenity line of cables have made Argento Audio's reputation among the audiophile community for uncompromising technical quality, and unchallenged sound performance.
The Serenity Signature which is the third generation of Serenity cables from Argento is the beginning for Argento but the performance achieved in this line is still clearly higher than virtually all competing cables at any price point.
Main features of the Serenity Signature cables.
- The conductors are made of the purest silver featuring a quasi ribbon geometry, but have no edges resulting in a close to hyper-elliptic shape.
- The dielectric/vibration damper is the proprietary Argento Audio VDMTM (Vibration Damping Material), drastically removing any usual dielectric ill effects, along with an optimized vibration control.
- One of these conductors is used for each polarity in the interconnector and several for each polarity in the speaker cables.
- All conductive parts are cryo treated with liquid nitrogen.
- All connectors are similar to the Flow connectors with the exception of the dielectric material.